Thursday, August 10, 2017

2017-2018 School Year!

Happy new school year!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are holding a Gifted Parent Meeting on Wednesday, August 23 from 6:00-7:00 PM. At the meeting, I will discuss what gifted/enrichment looks like at the middle school for 6th and 7th grade. I will also be discussing enriching extracurricular activities that are offered by the school along with other information pertinent to gifted learners.

I will be sending home a reminder note with our 6th grade gifted learners on Monday, August 14!

EDIT: The meeting will be in the Media Center/Library at HMS

Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Erin,

    Where will we meet on Wednesday?

    John Cannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Cannon!

    Thank you for mentioning this! I just edited the original blog post to include the location. We will be meeting in the Library/Media Center at HMS.

    ReplyDelete